Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Beginning..

Firstly, welcome to visit my blog.

The reason why I chose to join Taylor’s university college is because I wanted to improve my English. I’m graduated from Chinese High School which is Chinese independence school. There’s using mandarin to educate every subject, so I was thought that English is not that importance in my secondary school life, I wasted more than 6 years for learning English. Now I just realized my life can’t ever without English since I’m get into college life, especially Taylor’s was more attach importance on English, so from a Chinese independence school transform to a English education school for me it’s “A new beginning”.

Honestly, I was so afraid going class every singer days. Scared people using English talking with me, having any presentation from lecturers, question and answer, even group discussion as well, I can’t ever expressed myself very well! First time I had a bad intention—give up. That week, I can’t sleep every nights, I don’t know which ways is good for me. I hope I can share with my parents but if I say I want to give up it will let them disappointed. What can I do? I even don’t know how to answer myself.

Our classmates almost can speak out an “awesome” English, good writing skill, had a good result of English examination, English education background, graduated from international school so on. They can exchange and answering question with lecturers very well. But me, I can’t really understand what lecturers said and sometime I can’t even catch up with schedule. In my eyes, they are so perfect and let me feel envy. Gradually, I lost my confidence.

Assignments, lots of assignment. When I asked classmates about assignments some people said, “essay, easy what~ just write down what you feel and what you want to express that all.” That is so easy for them. Assignments for me it’s so heavy and let me feel dizzy. Especially blog, it will show out and every classmate will view each other blogs some else even will compare it. Gosh, I was so hope that I can shirk this assignment!

One day, my friend called me asked me how was my college life, she advised me no to give up because I’m very persevered to taking this course no matter my family opposed or course’s counselor advised as well, because my English was poor. She remind me, I should get back my warm-heartedness on mass communication as before, I need to adapt this new life just can learn more and enjoy my college life.

Just because one calls, it changed my mind, it let me found back my warm-heartedness, it guided me back to the correct way. Now, I will not just envy how good their English, I will try to learn from them, show out my English audacious whatever how poor was it. Once you failed down, you will grown up from that, it’s what I realized. So, let’s be brave to adapt a new life and start from a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment